Monday, August 31, 2009

The Colors Of The Rainbows!

When you get a box of crayons you get the usual colors, pink, blue, purple, yellow, black, brown, red, orange, and green. I like all of thoughts colors, the thing is every time you get a box of crayons it's the same name (like all the colors I just named.) That's why I like crayola crayons, they have the most weird and original names for their crayons. Caterpillar got a box of 120 crayola crayons, they have the usual colors and they also have different shads of the usual colors! I was going threw the box and they have weird names like burnt orange, macaroni and cheese, electric lime, radical red, neon carrot, unmellow yellow, outrageous orange, piggy pink, fern, outer space, manatee, aquamarine! Have you ever seen a neon carrot or a electric lime? They give their crayons awesome names, its better to say fern than green. Brown is a color but how do we know what kind of brown, dark brown, light brown, medium brown, it does not say on the crayon. In they box of crayons I was looking in I found a fuzzy wuzzy crayon, that's one way to describe brown! It makes me think of a brown bear.
Another crayon was named desert sand which is a light brown, and the dark brown is called beaver! For all the pink crayons they have the names tickle me pink, piggy pink, blush, pink sherbert, cotton candy and pink flamingo. For a shad of purple they call it eggplant, they have a blue bell, caribbean green, sunset orange, mountain meadow and shadow!
Can you guess what colors are these?
1 Laser Lemon 2 Wild Watermelon 3 Vivid Tangerine 4 Shamrock 5 Melon 6 Asparagus
7 Periwinkle 8 Plum 9 Salmon 10 Granny Smith Apple
If you think you know them comment and tell me what colors you think they are!

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: