Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stories Of Our Whistling and Dancing Pig!

What I put in the title is true whistling and dancing pig, that's right our guinea pig does it all the time. We walk in the room and call "guinea" and she gets up on her back legs, with her front legs she hold on to the cage and she shakes her butt. Some times she also bites the cage. My mom always likes to see her dance. When we say "lets get carrot pig" she opens her little mouth and whistles as loud as she can. She usually follows us to the kitchen, then she plops her butt down and waits for us to give her food.

When we fist got Ophelia the pig the man selling her to us said that the guinea pig did not climb or run fast. That was not true, we brought her home and set her down she ran so fast that we almost lost her when she tried to run under the toys. Ophelia proved the guy wrong. Next we put her in her cage all she wanted to do was climb and she still does. The hops on pillows and on her pigloo. Pigloo is what my mom calls her little igloo that she can sleep in. Now she sleep inside it and on top of it! That's my favorite pig! In the right corner is the pigloo and in the left corner is our pig! Ophelia the pig!


6 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

¿나디아? said...

Thats cool!

On another note have you guys' seen Chris at kung fu?

Monkey Bread Maker said...

Yes he has been to Kung Fu. Plus everyone that went to China is back!

¿나디아? said...

chris did not go to china?!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

No, Chris did not go to China. I don't know why. His little sister is coming to Kung Fu. Her name is Lauren, she is so cute. Laurens cousin is also coming to Kung Fu too, her name is Sarah.
A little kid in Kung Fu that laughs all the time is new, and he also asks a lot of questions. Some little girl came in late and he started asking "Who that girl" over and over again, Kevin was trying to get him to stop asking questions. He always gets yelled at, by Master Jason and Kevin. Master Jason put a kid named Dominic in charge of watching the laughing kid, Dominic kept telling him to stop laughing but he would not.
In Kung Fu there are also a lot of new little kids. By the way little Kevin is back, his is taller but he still complains a lot. He was in China for two months.
Theirs two older guys that are brothers and they go to Kung Fu now, Sunbum talked to one of them his name is David, I don't know the other ones name. David likes to talk in Kung Fu and I got yelled at for talking back so I stay away from him. David also likes to ask questions, he’s been at Kung Fu for about a month.
The people that went to China learned this cool thing that they slap themselves, and it might not sound cool but if you saw them do it then you would think it is cool!

So how are you?
When are you coming back to Kung Fu?
I think on the 14th we are starting morning Kung Fu again.
Have you started school again?
I have and I like my writing and math book but my history book is boring. One of my homework assignments is to write on my blog every day, and sometimes I can't think of anything to write! How your mom? What did you do all summer?
Write Back Soon!

¿나디아? said...

okay that's cool and your right that slap thing doesn't sound very cool but I bet it's better when you see it.
my moms doing better.
I'm not sure when I will be coming back to kung-fu I am hoping some time soon.
I miss seeing all of you guys!
Its boring at my house.
yesterday i had to spend all day at the computer because I did a destructive restore on my computer and it works like new!
I did a factory image restore.
well tell every one at kung fu I said hi.
AND TELL ME WHEN WHERE STARTING THE MORNING CLASSES I TRY TO BE THERE.

Monkey Bread Maker said...

Yeah sure!