Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cool Idea From My Cool Mom!

My mom had this idea a little while ago and we never did it but I wish we did! We were throwing papers, it was the middle of the day so it was extremely hot but anyways we were out and about when my mom noticed a wreath on someones door. The wreath was very plain, it had nothing on it, just like this lady's wreath, thought she seems happy just the way it is.She came up with the idea of coming to there house at night and decorating it with bright flower and other stuff you decorate wreaths with! Like I wrote we never did it and now if I'm right (which I think I am) they have I decorated wreath, but it does not look as good as we could have made it! We wanted to make the wreath look something like these!

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: