Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've Got The Hole World In My Hands!

That's right the world is in my hands just like that song, I don't know what that song is called but it has a part that says "I've got the hole world in my hands" and it repeats it over and over again. I've also threw the world like it was a ball with my brother, and when Burrito Boy threw it back I dropped it and broke the world and had to fix it again. Yeah I did not really throw the world were standing on, but never the less I have tossed around a 3D world puzzle! That's right I put it together and played a game of toss with Burrito Boy before I dropped it and had to start all over again to build it! I have it on a self in the front room of the house where I can't break it again! The world is easy to hold but it breaks really easily!

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: