Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Don't Mess With My Grandma!

Everyone always brags about their families and how cool they are, so I have decided to tell you about my great Grandma and how she is amazing! My great Grandma has been shooting guns ever since she was very little. She is really good at it. She has her own gun at her house, well this story my mom told me. My Grandma had to renew her licence to have a concealed weapon. So she went to the shooting range. She got a gun and was about to shoot it at the targets when a man came over to her with his friends and said, "let me help you little lady." My mom said that my grandma told them that she did not need their help, and right there she shot all of the targets and all of them were bulls-eyes! That must of impressed the men! I know that impressed me! One time while we went to eat dinner with my grandparents we were talking about people breaking into houses, and I don't really remember how our conversation got to that. But anyways my grandpa said that if anyone broke in to their house that he would run away and call the police. My grandma said that while my grandpa would be running that she would pull her gun out and shoot the guys! My Grandma and Grandpa rock!

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: