Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Carrots, Desserts, And Survival!

It's important to be healthy and also have junk food! I had a teacher once that said that her sister ate carrots all the time, that all she wanted to eat was carrots. Did you know that if you eat to many you will turn orange? Guess what she ate so many that she turned orange, my teacher said that her finger nails were orange and her skin. I thought that was weird and I wanted to try it and see if I would turn orange. I don't like carrots that much and so I never ate enough to turn orange. We need to moderate ourselves, that's what the lesson was about, that's why my teacher told us that story so we would understand that moderating ourselves is important.
That leads me to another story that involves not so healthy food.
Last night I was helping Stink bug with homework, she had to cut out pictures, while looking I found a page of a magazine with only desserts. Chocolate fudge brownie, chocolate chip and banana nut cookies, cupcake with whip cream on top and chocolate chips, blueberry and oatmeal raisin muffins! I don't know about you but all of those sound good, I cut them out and taped them to one of my books. I told Burrito boy that I could survive on all of those foods, that and milk.
Survival, that word leads me on to a story about my sisters friend, I will call her CCL (crazy cat lady). We were talking and I can't remember why we were talking about Mexico but we were. CCL said that she would be able to survive in Mexico because she can say these simple words in Spanish: bathroom, water, food. If all you had to know are those word then I guess I would be able to survive.

1 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

App Store 3g said...

It's a dessert recipe.
This is a new recipe I recently found
I made it for a family dessert,
the entire family enjoyed it very much.
Very nice blog you have here, I appreciate good blog content!
Your followers will love this link.

recipeguides.blogspot.com