Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday!

Today was Boo boo's birthday, happy birthday to him! We started out the day with the tradition of a chair decorated with ribbon, balloons and other stuff like that. For breakfast I cooked eggs while Lauren made pancakes, blueberry and banana pancakes (yum.) Then Boo boo got a bionicle ship and guy, (I must admit it is a cool toy!) We got to swim for a time, than we bathed and were off for lunch at Incredible Pizza! They have really good deserts, after a hour of us eating we went to play! We got to play laser tag, go carts, fake ice skating and a lot of other cool things too. At laser tag I came in fifth place, on go carts I was shoved out of the way by Sunbum and her passenger (my other sister) caterpillar. Fake ice skating was hard so I bet that really ice skating is supper hard. The stuff we were skating on felt like a huge cutting board! My mom said that they should have people cut up there vegetables for the pizza on the ice skating ring. I'm glad my mom took us there it was fun! I know we all enjoy going to Incredible pizza! Here are some pictures of him, some are from a while back.
I the picture below Boo boo is the one in red.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: