Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Your Mixing Cultures!" -Burrito Boy

Does your mom ever order a pizza with stuff you don't like on it, maybe its mushrooms, or peppers, or maybe even onions! Do you just want to made your own pizza? With everything that you like! Does that sound good to you, everything you like and nothing else! Well do I have something to share with you!
For our lunch Burrito boy and I had personal pizza that we made ourselves, our mom always lets us make our personal pizzas! We usually have pittas as our crust, but today I had a tortilla as my crust. Burrito boy said it would turn out gross and he said it would be weired. Turns out he liked it a lot and he wanted more!
At first when I made it he told me "your mixing cultures," but when he took a bite he liked it. I even think it's better than pitta pizzas. It good for lunch or dinner and it's easy to make. If you want to make it then here is how you do it!
1 Set oven to 350. Put aluminum on a baking sheet.
2 Get out cheese, tomato sauce, pittas (or whatever you are using as the crust,) pepperoni, ham, pineapple, mushrooms, anything you want on your pizza.
3 Put your crust on the backing sheet. First put on the tomato sauce, then add whatever you want. NOTE: You might want to add the cheese last, it will help keep everything together, so you won't have a big mess.
4 Put your pizza in the oven for about ten to fifteen minutes, or until the cheese is melted, or until its on fire! Don't wait till it's on fire!
5 Take it out when its done, you can dip it in tomato sauce it you want. That's what Burrito boy and I do!
You should try it, its really delicious!

1 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

¿나디아? said...

that sounds yummy! and your right that slap thing doesn't sound very cool but I bet it's better when you see it.
my moms doing better.
I'm not sure when I will be coming back to kung-fu I am hoping some time soon.
I miss seeing all of you guys!
Its boring at my house.
yesterday i had to spend all day at the computer because I did a destructive restore on my computer and it works like new!
I did a factory image restore.
well tell every one at kung fu I said hi.
AND TELL ME WHEN WHERE STARTING THE MORNING CLASSES I TRY TO BE THERE.