Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Don't Look Like Her!

Have you ever been told that you look like a famous person? Maybe you were told you look like a super star or a actor/actress. I was never told that until this summer. We had one of the best life guard ever, he let us swim with out breaks every hour. He threw the football with us and he talked about music with my mom and sister. One day when we were at the pool he told me, "you remind me of someone." Before we left that day he said the I looked like Jessica Alba! In my opinion I don't look like Jessica Alba.

It was only us at the pool on day, and we had the fun lifeguard. It was the end of the hour so we had to get out of thee pool for ten minutes. Well he let us stay in the shallow end of the pool. He was walking to the table with his stuff when his boss pulled up! No one was in the lifeguard stand and we were in the water. His boss stepped out of the car at the exact moment he yelled, "I told you guys to get out of the pool!" We got out once his boss left he explained to us that his boss is strict. Then we were allowed back in the pool.

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: