Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Which Would Win In A Fight Monsters Or Aliens!!

This picture is from a move coming soon it's called Monsters VS Aliens. Only the monsters are in this picture, I could not find a picture of the aliens. I have a free move ticket and I know what I am going to see; Monsters VS Aliens, it's a family move but I don't care! We saw a ad for it a month ago and we watched the trailer. Words can not describe what I though about it, but I will try, it was awesome, cool, funny, ridicules and spectacular all in one!!! Imagine, I thought that was good and I only watched a trailer! Here is the trailer, tell me if you liked it!!

4 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

Lauren said...

I want to watch that movie so bad!!!!!

¿나디아? said...

I do to it looks so cool!! Hey mabey we can see it all together!

Lauren said...

Hm....I think I'd rather see Mall Cop....

Lauren said...

......And I bet it smelled like cotton candy.....