Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Candy

I love candy, everybody does right. Well candy almost always has chocolate in it. This is some candy that does not have chocolate. Skittles, Peeps and licorice. That's all I could think of anyways, I found my favorite candy today after a big debate, but first here is a list of candy's with chocolate.

1. Reese's
2. Kit Kat
3. Hershey's
4. Milky Ways
5. M&Ms
6. Crunch
7. Snickers
8. Milk duds......
As you can see I could sit here all day naming candy, but I won't. Anyways I know this might be a surprise my favorite candy does not have chocolate in it. Can you guess what my favorite candy is?
Here is my top five list.
1. Skittles
2. M&Ms
3. Crunch
4. Kit Kat
5. Milky Ways
That's right skittles is my favorite candy, and at the end of the rainbow is a pot of skittles waiting for me!! Have to get there before someone else! Tell me your favorite candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

5 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

Lauren said...

Ha! I beat you to it! *munch* *crunch*

Lauren said...

The Pot O' Skittles are all mine!! Bwahahaa! In your face! ;)

Lauren said...

I have a lot of favorite candies!!! Thank you for not asking me what's my favorite, if you had my brain might have burned!

Lauren said...

Hey, the word verification was: Checkit!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

Don't mess with the skittles or M&Ms!!