Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Swords!!!!





I'm so excited, two weeks ago Master Jason said we would be moving on to sword! Tomorrow we get our swords! Only the three oldest in are family get them, Sunbum, burrito boy, our friend Nadia and me!! My little brother is mad about it, we told him that we would teach him but he would have to use the plastic teenage mutant ninja turtle sword. He was not happy about that. The swords can cut you really bad, one boy sliced himself open last year, his mom said that he has a bad scar. I am going to be very careful, and try not to cut myself, but that's something my sister (Sunbum) would do, not me.


My conclusion to my post: We got our swords Wednesday, I was so excited, they are bigger than my arm, and they come in a case with a huge dragon on them. I named mine Jasper, and no not after Twilight. Its so big and sharp, when you put all your strength and strike forward it makes this huge sound like metal hitting together.


4 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

Lauren said...

Bring it on Monkey!!!!!!! I probably cut myself, but at least I'll be better than you! :P

¿나디아? said...

ooo! that sound like a bet to me!
jk.

im soooo excited i hope we get them tomarrow!!!! {weeeeeeee}
sorry i got distracted!

Burrito Boy said...

I'm so exited that we are getting our swords today

Monkey Bread Maker said...

We got our swords!!!!
I named mine Jasper, burrito boy named his Helaman.
Will you name your sword Nadia?
If so what will the name be?