Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Pet


We got a new pet it's a guinea pig! she is a girl, her name is Ophelia, she's fast, and really cute! She might not be smart but that's okay. My brother and I made her tunnels that connect, she loves to run threw them! We also let her run around on the floor. I love the guinea pig!

5 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

¿나디아? said...

i bet shes really cute i just don't perticually like guine pigs there to big-headed for me...
but that dosent mean i wouldent totally love yours!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

I love my guine pig!
She loves to bit us but thats okay!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

She is so cute!
I want to hug her,she hates that!
She loves to run away from us!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

I have a play list!

¿나디아? said...

hahahaha! it sound like your tormenting you pet!

hahaha!.....ahhh okay, i think all shut-up now...