Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One of the best books ever.

I don't like to read most of the time. However, if it is a good story I will read it. I found a remarkable book. It is number two on my exclusive list of favor books. To get on my list of top 5 books, the narrative must be interesting, full of action, not predictable, and must have a thrilling ending!! I hate sad endings. The name of the book is The Palace of Laughter. My list includes:

1. Twilight Series
2. The Palace of Laughter
3. Spiderwick Chronicles
4. A Series of Unfortunate Events
5. The Penderwicks

6 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

Future Crazy Cat Lady said...

Twilight is on the top. Me likey!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

Twilight is the best book ever!!!

Lauren said...

I love Edward! Enough said.

Brynn said...

Twilight Fanatic, right here! lol, I love the series of unfortunate events, It was really addicting to me, what I would do to set the scene is I would go into my dark closet with a crack of light and read by that, you should try it, it gives a new dimension to the books!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

I will try that. It sounds interesting. I love Edward Cullen!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am in the twighlight series is the best club andthe i heart edward cullen club