Sunday, February 3, 2008

A day at the park!!!

We went to the park yesterday, my dad brought us lunch. He also brought bread, and wheat puffs, to feed to the duck's!! When we were feeding the ducks, the geese's got in to a big fight in the middle of the pond. They were making huge noises, and they tried to drown each other. There is a pond in the back of the park too. The park owners put 2,000 rainbow trout in the pond!! When we went over there I found a stick and someones old fishing wire. I tied the fishing wire to the stick, and my mom put a wheat puff on the end, she said if I caught I fish she would eat her shoe. I didn't catch a fish, but I did remember the last time we went to the park and Sunbum had seen a man with his fishing line stuck in the tree, and she said," Look! That guys fishing for squirrels!!!

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: