Friday, August 26, 2011

There are so many forms of art they can range from oil paintings to photography's, and artist can be inspired by anything. So while venturing on the news page I discover an inspirational picture. On further investigation I came across the other photos in the artist collection "Day to Night." The artist Stephen Wilkes has captivating snapshots and he was quite brilliant to combined the day and night photos together to show city in two different points of veiw. You would defiantly not describe a city or any place the same if comparing them by day and night photos. I love art and the few photos of "Day to Night" here are amazing.


This first picture is of Washington square, what I love about this photo is the stars in the sky they send thousands of ideas to my mind, and it really brings out my imagination.

















This one of Central Park I absolutely admire because of the beautiful sheet of white snow on the trees and ground, but also because the night is almost faded in the distance.

Coney Island is astounding, the lights of the fair are bright and happy as well as the lovely beach and blue water.








This picture is the first I saw in the collection. It is very appealing to the eye. My favorite part about it is the triangle building separating the dark clouds from the light clouds, and the busy day time for the busy night time. This is one of those cities that never sleep.
If you want to see more extraordinary photos by Stephen Wilkes go to his website at http://www.stephenwilkes.com/





0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: