Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random Rambling, (can't help it sorry!)

List come in all shapes, colors, numbers, and they also can be listing anything. So today I have come up with a list that include five of the most amazing, fantastic, super, awesome, exciting, and so on, and so on, and so on books. You should read them and tell me what you think of them. Trust me if you have good taste in books you'll loves these. Hope you do!
This first one is a series written by Suzanne Collins. Perhaps you heard of them,
The Hunger Games.
Now I know I've been obsessing over them but, it's true that they'll invigorate you with excitement! It's about how Katniss Everdeen persist even thought she is fighting to the death.
Who watched Percy Jackson and thought it was okay, yeah I see those hands being raised. Well here is something you should know. Them messed up the movie, there I said it. The book might be similar in some ways but mostly not at all. So to get my point read the books. The brilliant author is Rick Riordan. first books is:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians; The Lighting Thief!
This book has help me learn the names of the Olympians, and I have found it excitingly interesting. I never knew I would like Greek mythology till now, and I want to learn more about them, (even though I know they don't really exist.) Oh and if you're fond of "Party Ponies" then this is you kinda book. "Party Time!"
Next the Mortal Instruments trilogy by, (drum roll please. Oh um right, imaginary drum roll thanks) by Cassandra Clare. Not much to say but amazing. Read them, please, and thank you!
Alright can you guess number four on the list. Well that's alright you don't actually have to guess sense I'm not righting in invisible key board letters, so put that lemon juice away before you mess up the computer. Well the real reason is I can't think of any other books that I like right now so make that my top three list. Yeah yeah I no I should of been prepared for the spot light but um I just kinda lost it oh well, three is better that zero. Sorry zero but you know it's true man. Oh and three don't get so cocky, yeah you heard me.

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: