Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Older Sister Is Right!

Usually I don't care to much about reading but if I do find a extremely good book I'll read and read it over again. Sunbum recommended The 13 Reality, and Leven Thumbs both book however were so dull to me that I never made it past the first page, On the other hand she has recently requested the I read The Mortal Instruments trilogy, Hunger Games, and Fablehaven. There are no words that can describe how awesomely amazing these book are. The Hunger Games are being made into a move and I'm crossing my fingers hoping that it WILL be just like the book no weird stuff that they like to add. Anyways I request that you read them they are amazing! So some books Sunbum request are really cool (got to give her credit).

0 People Comment Because They Love Me!!: