Monday, April 6, 2009

Movies

A few days ago we got to watch a movie called Bedtime Stories. We saw some trailers and they made the movie look really boring, I told my brothers and sisters that it was going to be a boring movie. Sunbum said that just because I said that, it was going to be good, and that I would like it. Well I would give it a eight out of ten. So it turned out to be very entertaining, and I really liked it. Plus it also had a guinea pig in it, with very strange eyes. Not the best movie I have ever seen but it was good. I recommend that you all see the new X-Men movie!

3 People Comment Because They Love Me!!:

Lauren said...

I love that movie. :)

The Word Verification is: Teddined. Really? Where exacly did Ted dine?

Lauren said...

Happy Early Birthday Ya Hoser!!!


Ah, my eyes! The Word Verification is: Swear. :)

Lauren said...

You have the best Word Verifications eveh. Seriously!